Reference resources are all the sources of information about language and about teaching that we can refer to for help in lesson preparation.
Articles in teacher's magazines
Supplementary materials in a course book:
Lists of irregular verbs
As teachers, I mean, as professional ones, we should:
* Check the form and use of grammatical structures.
* Check the spelling, pronunciation and use of lexical items.
* Develop our understanding of language.
* Anticipate learners' difficulties.
* Look for new approaches to teaching lessons and new classroom activities.
* Find out how to use the material in our coursebook.