Sunday, September 23, 2012
Is a portafolios a good way to assess?
* Easy to integrate into teaching and leraning.
* Are inclusive, they include the whole range of learners work, not just a few tasks.
* Are informative. They provide a wide range of useful information for teachers, learners and parents, as they focus on productive receptive skills, and they show what learners can do with language in classroom and outside.
* Are developmental, they show how learning is progressing.
* Can be reflective when the owner of portafolios writes some comments.
Check this link: